Beautiful Phone

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
So I was at the mall today and decided to check out the Microsoft Store to see all the Windows stuff and I come across the Lumia 928. When it was first announced I never really got excited about it but after seeing it in person, it is one sexy phone. Pictures don't do this phone justice. You've got to have a tangible experience of this phone. I was amazed, really. Now I'm just waiting to see how the 925 will be in person. I've got T-Mobile so hopefully it's just as nice :winktongue:

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah my 810 has the ceramic backplate. I never use a case on It and there are no scratches on the screen or the backplate. I love the quality of my Lumia!

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I took a peek at the 928 again today and couldn't use random objects with the screen. I thought the super sensative screen could be oporated with anything??

LeLee092

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I took a peek at the 928 again today and couldn't use random objects with the screen. I thought the super sensative screen could be oporated with anything??

I've heard from other people, that it doesn't come enabled straight out of the box...but the functions there! Store rep prob never notice and didn't enable it :p

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I've heard from other people, that it doesn't come enabled straight out of the box...but the functions there! Store rep prob never notice and didn't enable it :p

Yeh it doesn't come enabled out of box. But even with it on it doesn't technically work with ANYTHING but almost everything!

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeh it doesn't come enabled out of box. But even with it on it doesn't technically work with ANYTHING but almost everything!
I turned the screen sensitivity up to high and couldn't use the screen with a friends key ring charm that they had handy (didn't want the reps freaking out over a guy putting his keys on a display phones display lol). I guess had I use the keys it would have actually worked because of the metal.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
the super sensitivity meant using your finger while it's in a glove or something that would otherwise interfere.

now if you truly wanted anything, you should look into the resistive touchscreens of old on palms (e.g. treo) and pocket pcs.(e.g. old HTC stuff)
if it's physical and can be touched to the screen, it'll work :D

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
the super sensitivity meant using your finger while it's in a glove or something that would otherwise interfere.

now if you truly wanted anything, you should look into the resistive touchscreens of old on palms (e.g. treo) and pocket pcs.(e.g. old HTC stuff)
if it's physical and can be touched to the screen, it'll work :D

Oh, I hated those when I worked in a factory and line-workers had resistive touchscreen computers..... They'd invariably hit it with a tool, and the mouse pointer would forever be stuck in one place, requiring replacement of the resistive screen covering...... Was so glad the day I found the Elo ultrasonic touch screens.... Worked with fingers, gloves, but not tools. God sent.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb