Best android phone for windows phone users

Steven Jepson

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey all.

I switched from my 950XL this week to a (shudder) Note 9 - got it on a good deal. After loading SquareHome and as many MS apps that I can find, it's feeling more and more like something I can live with. I needed the expandable memory, so Samsung was the easy way to go.

I've been having MAJOR issues with syncing Microsoft Outlook with Samsung Calendar, which doesn't show anything anymore. Getting ready to ditch it and not even bother with syncing.

SBJ

ChrisP1

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
If you only use SD cards for photos, music, and documents the you shouldn't have a problem. Don't put apps on SD cards.

ChrisP1

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I like the LG G7/G8 and LG V40/V50 cuz they have all the hardware I could want it a phone. Up to date hardware. 3.5mm audio jack, a good dac and amp for a mobile device, 5.0 Bluetooth, fastest network speed, very good screen with small bezels. I can go on. Hardware wise it's great. Use a launcher though if you don't like the LG one which I don't.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I prefer first party devices, so for Android my go to will always be Pixel.

"First-party", sort of... -manufactured by HTC, because Huawei wouldn't produce an "unbranded" phone for them. Hence, low cost, and among strongest bang-for-buck smartphones. Maybe if the 4 or 5 has SD-card expansion :wink:

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I mean first party more in terms of software. You can always claim "it's not that bad" or "I like XYZ better than plain Android", but I still believe that it is better without any of the bloat added by other manufacturers. I know there are some other phones with Pure Android, but IMHO for the balance of software, hardware/camera, and timely updates, the Pixel is hard to beat.

And I wouldn't hold your breath for the inclusion of SD expansion in any future models. I used to not even consider a phone that doesn't have SD, but I have come around to realize it isn't needed, and better without it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12