Best panorama?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
What have you found especially difficult about Nokia Panorama or Photosynth? Maybe we can suggest something tailored more to your needs if you could be more specific.

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
What have you found especially difficult about Nokia Panorama or Photosynth? Maybe we can suggest something tailored more to your needs if you could be more specific.
Well, Nokia panorama, while great, is so precise that it is so time consuming to take the panorama and the moment's gone. Photosyth is GREAT, but you can't natively view the photo spheres, so sharing isn't as convenient. If it have a regular panorama mode ir would be perfect. I'm looking for high resolution, and ease of use.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I wish Microsoft would build in a panorama mode that combines the accuracy of Microsoft ICE and the ease of use of Photosynth. Personally I think the best on-device panorama software at the moment belongs to the one built into iOS - pretty much every panorama is flawless taken with my father's iPhone

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Nokia definitely needs to work on their panorama app; in certain places it can be a real pain to use or just plain impossible. From videos I have seen this is one area that Apple has Nokia beat, hopefully not for long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6