BestBuy online no longer taking WP8 pre-orders?

Drugar

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I have been checking BestBuy.com religiously for availability of the Nokia 920 so I can go in store and get one with their $50 off promo I signed up for. They have had the HTC 8X available for awhile now to pre-order, but now that is even gone. When I click on their "Pre-Order Windows Phone 8 mobile phones" banner, I get the following result:

"We're sorry. We didn't find any matches for "Windows_8_Mobile_Phones_69192 " in All Categories"

Either they maxed out the 8X pre-orders, or they are in the processing of updating the pre-order page.

Last edited:

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Because they ****ed up and opened preorders like 2 weeks before they were suppose to. They will probably reopen them this weekend when AT&T opens theirs.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I think its safe to say no one knows what the **** is going on with the lumia 920. No one.

rumors have said its gonna be "this weekend" for the past 2 weeks. I guess the odds of being right are going up, but all its doing is getting people more frustrated when some made up rumor turns out to not be true, as if AT&T failed to deliver on an actual announcement.

Bottom line, no one knows whats going on, it will *probably* be here sometime in November, but I wouldn't even begin to speculate earlier than thanksgiving considering AT&T is the only one that didn't give a date while tmobile advised by thanksgiving.

I have personally resigned myself to the belief that best buy will be lucky to get preorders to us in December.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I think its safe to say no one knows what the **** is going on with the lumia 920. No one.

rumors have said its gonna be "this weekend" for the past 2 weeks. I guess the odds of being right are going up, but all its doing is getting people more frustrated when some made up rumor turns out to not be true, as if AT&T failed to deliver on an actual announcement.

Bottom line, no one knows whats going on, it will *probably* be here sometime in November, but I wouldn't even begin to speculate earlier than thanksgiving considering AT&T is the only one that didn't give a date while tmobile advised by thanksgiving.

I have personally resigned myself to the belief that best buy will be lucky to get preorders to us in December.

Preorders will reopen this weekend and the device will be available the following weekend. So 9th-11.

Bookmark this so you can thank me later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077