[Beta] EmiPSX - Sony PlayStation (PSone) emulator

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a problem, it's pretty awkward.
I'm using a Lumia 920, when I download the game from skydrive, I can open it using IE, nice. But when I try to open the same game using the emipsx it just don't open.

Edit: It worked after I renamed the file, awwwkwaaard.
Hopefully, this will help others with a similar issue...
I noticed that EmiPSX really doesn't like non-alphanumeric characters in the filenames.
I had spaces and punctuation and I had the same issue as the above poster.
I had e-mailed the developer about it and then tried renaming, just to test.
Keep the extra stuff out, and you should have good success.
JJ

Haboo Naimee

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
hey man whats andre's email. i honestly dont know how to open forums in wpn, and im having a problem with playing games on the app. my emipsx app wont recognize my age in skydrive. i even edited my age,refreshed the app, did a hard reboot of the phone, but i can only manually downloaded apps. i know it only downloads iso roms and bins. thank you.

dem-net

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
FOR LUMIA WITHOUT SD

Use HFS Server (HFS ~ HTTP File Server) on the PC and connect by WiFi IP, using UC Browser (UC Browser | Tienda de aplicaciones y juegos de Windows Phone (Argentina)) in our Lumia.
Then download the ISO or BIN image of the game on the phone. Finally once open is added to EmiPSX and we can remove it from UC Browser!
Game tested: MDK (100MB .bin) can play, Tomb Raider 4 can not play it.
Tested on Lumia 1020

?????PARA TODOS LOS LUMIAS SIN SD !!!!!!!!!

Para Lumia sin SD. Utilizar HFS Server (HFS ~ HTTP File Server) en la PC y conectarse por WiFi a la IP, utilizando UC Browser (UC Browser | Tienda de aplicaciones y juegos de Windows Phone (Argentina)) en nuestro Lumia.
Ah? descargar la ISO o BIN imagen del juego al tel?fono. Por ?ltimo una vez abierto queda agregado a EmiPSX y podemos quitarlo de UC Browser!!!
Juego probado: MDK (.bin de 100MB)se puede jugar, Tomb Raider 4 no puedo jugarlo.
Probado en Lumia 1020

Shadow McCloud

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
hello Andre my name is Chris i recently downloaded your wonderful EmiPSX Emulator and i would love the update to this wonderful app i am running a Nokia Lumia 822 and tried Playing Parasite Eve it runs great it i need to get my hands on the memory card fix please keep me updated at shadow_mccloud@hotmail.com thank you for your time and i hope to invest in on your App

TheQualicSelf

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Great app. I have got Tombi and Tekken 3 to work. Driver 1: The Wheelman works sometimes, but gets stuck at the "Checking Memory Cards" stage at the beginning mostly.
Haven't got Croc: Legend of the Gobbos to work, although it may be the rom. I have got to work on the PC emulator however.

It did take a long time uploading and downloading the roms from OneDrive however

ridhans

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys..
I just download it on trial version..
And I'm playing chrono cross..
When I was asked to insert disc, couldn't done it..
When I play disc2.bin it just start over, and and the game asked me to insert disc 1..
So, how?

John Smit2

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 1020 no sd card.
Installed 1.0.0.8 demo version of app from store

Games in bin format don't run when transfered over USB and clicked on.
OneDrive downloads stop on 70 percent with Epplication Error and it closes immedietly tried 5 times.
Another issue is that when downloading from OneDrive phone screen goes off and download breaks.

Why not let browse the folder with ROMs from within application manually?
Auto scan gives zero results when game transferred over USB e.g.to Downloads folder on internal.

anubhavsrivas

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I have downloaded EMIPSX app on Lumia 730 and paid for it. Only few games work on it. WWF Smack down, Mortal Kombat, Dino crisis 2. These are working okay. There is a problem with sound. The sound in every game is very shaky. Its like music is coming in frames and vibrating. Gameplay is okay okay. Tried other games SpiderMan never started, Resident evil 3 working good in the starting but after playing for some time and reaching a certain point in the game, it has started crashing. You have stolen my money the game developer. It is a pretty bad app. Bad quality of sound and very less number of games you can run.

Priomblazer

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Hello. I downloaded this app and I can't seem to get it to work. If I put the game .bin files on either the device or the SD card and go to the apps rom section there's nothing there and when I try to download roms from onedrive the download gets stuck at 0.0 bytes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte