Beta Test Invitation from UC Browser

UC Browser

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi, dear friends!

Please note that the 3.5 Beta Test is over now. Thanks for all your participation!

The new version 3.5 of UC Browser is coming. In this version, we’ve brought in new features such as faster start-up, smoother browsing, cached videos sharing optimization and so on.

In order to make our product better and more satisfying, we are now recruiting Beta Test users. As a Beta Test group member, you’ll have the chance to help decide what the product would look like together with us. We want to hear your voice. What you like or dislike about the version, what features you’d like to see in UC Browser, anything is fine, you can all share with us.

Please fill out our survey, and keep your other feedback in this post only. Violating the rule will block you from next Beta including our 4.0 “re-Design”.

So if you want to join the Beta Test group, please visit the link below to subscribe and we will send out the invitation soon. If you’ve already subscribed before, just be patient for our invitation;)
WP Closed Beta Users - Marketplace Version

Maybe you’ll doubt the new features of version 3.5 are not what you want most, but I must say that our technical team is already working on issues that you’ve mentioned a lot.

New features of WP 8.1, Download to SD card, Brand new UI , Better and faster download, such features are all in progress. As always, we'll spare no effort to make UC Browser the best browser on WP.

Thank you for your support!

Last edited:

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi, dear friends!

The new version 3.5 of UC Browser is coming. In this version, we?ve brought in new features such as faster start-up, smoother browsing, cached videos sharing optimization and so on.

In order to make our product better and more satisfying, we are now recruiting Beta Test users. As a Beta Test group member, you?ll have the chance to help decide what the product would look like together with us. We want to hear your voice. What you like or dislike about the version, what features you?d like to see in UC Browser, anything is fine, you can all share with us.

Please fill out our survey, and keep your other feedback in this post only. Violating the rule will block you from next Beta including our 4.0 ?re-Design?.

So if you want to join the Beta Test group, please visit the link below to subscribe and we will send out the invitation soon. If you?ve already subscribed before, just be patient for our invitation;)
WP Closed Beta Users - Marketplace Version

Maybe you?ll doubt the new features of version 3.5 are not what you want most, but I must say that our technical team is already working on issues that you?ve mentioned a lot.

New features of WP 8.1, Download to SD card, Brand new UI , Better and faster download, such features are all in progress. As always, we'll spare no effort to make UC Browser the best browser on WP.

Thank you for your support!

I was already a beta tester for old version do i need to fill survey again?
As at that time i was using wp8 and now i have installed wp8.1

UC Browser

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I was already a beta tester for old version do i need to fill survey again?
As at that time i was using wp8 and now i have installed wp8.1
Hi Skyrocker007,
You don't need to register again to join the Beta Test group. I think you may have received the invitation now if you're already a Beta tester for old version. And we do hope you can fill out the survey of 3.5 Beta to let us know your feedback;)

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi Skyrocker007,
You don't need to register again to join the Beta Test group. I think you may have received the invitation now if you're already a Beta tester for old version. And we do hope you can fill out the survey of 3.5 Beta to let us know your feedback;)
Yaa I got the beta link as soon as you posted the post for beta members.Btw where is the cache video option i am not able to find it.

UC Browser

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Yaa I got the beta link as soon as you posted the post for beta members.Btw where is the cache video option i am not able to find it.

Videos tab in Downloads. Choose a cached video and long-press, in the old version cached video can't be shared, but now you can share it or export it freely.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786