Biggest waste of money spent on a phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Pyle

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I have to tell you that I am totally underwhelmed by the Windows 8 phone. It is a huge waste of money and Microsoft knows it is a weak platform. Few if any applications are compatible and those that Windows does support are weak knockoff versions of tried and true applications. If you are planning to buy a phone that you can use as a ?Smart? Phone, don?t buy this one! Our old party line landline phone had more capabilities than this phone does. If you like being taken as a fool, you?ll love the hype on this phone but if not, DON?T BUY THIS PHONE!

moonshine63

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So please tell us all how long have you owned and used a Windows 8 phone and of course please tell us the model and brand as well

moonshine63

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well I guess he was just an uneducated person who knows no one else with a Windows phone and has owned one for like 1 minute. Hey has given us no information nor has he ask anything about the platform either then makes a foolish statement like this

salimk95

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I'm not going to shoot out and slam you down. It's your opinion and unfortunately your experience hasn't been as positive as the rest of us. First off though quite a few of the third party alternatives on the Store are just as good if not better than the official app, developers work damn hard on those apps and criticising them doesn't help. Windows phone has come a long way since wp8 and with 10 around the corner it can only improve. If you wish to help make this a better platform jump into the insiders program. Through that you can affect the way windows will be in collaboration with millions of others. Don't slam it whilst its still young wp has got plenty of potential and I'm loving my phone so far +1520 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb