Bit of advice for Lumia 550 Owners!

mouldywhale

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
I've had my 550 for two days now and i have to say it's not the fastest or smoothest experience and to be honest, my old 535 was better.

Anyway I've solved that problem and am running very fast, very smooth and its a much more enjoyable experience so I thought I'd share how.

Quite simple really but not every one wants to do this, I decided to join the insider fast ring and run the beta and I'm so glad I did, edge is light years faster and the whole system runs like it ought to, so if you were on the fence about doing that then I'd say just go for it, It's very stable and miles better.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for sharing :)

However, I would still like to add this reminder:

The fast ring has beta builds and while those builds behave for some, others have not been so lucky. Please keep this in mind :)

mouldywhale

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
That's very true, and I'm pretty new to forums so sorry if its in the wrong place, I just saw such a performance increase i had to share

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
We can always move threads afterwards :)

Yea it is good to see that users are experiencing positive changes. People mostly look up the forums for issues they're having, so this is a nice change of pace

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel