Black, White or...

razorguy

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I would LOVE to see a darker/deep orange WP release or at least some shade of red would suffice. Ideally I would love to see the GM car color sunset orange metallic...but that's really wishful thinking :cool:

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Well..was going through the White Nokia Lumia pics and vids yesterday. Quite like it actually. It's a lil different looks awesome...

Are guys (not girls) comfortable using a white device like the Lumia...just wanted to know...I mean, black or blue is more of a guy colour you know...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Well..was going through the White Nokia Lilia pics and vids yesterday. Quite like it actually. It's a lil different looks awesome...

Are guys (not girls) comfortable using a white device like the Lumia...just wanted to know...I mean, black or blue is more of a guy colour you know...
I'm female, but I like cyan or black. Before I got my cyan Lumia 900, I only had black mobile phones.

I never liked white electronic devices, since they get grungy looking.

I hate "girly" colours such as pink.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I just love the fact that we can be excited for the different device colours we might get to choose from... Think back to when Windows Phone 7 was released! Black or black (or dark grey)

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Getting dirty isnt the only worry. SOmetimes, and believe me this happens, the white seems to turn yellow over a period of time...this IMO, is worst...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers