Blackberry user, trying out Windows Phone for the first time!

AsianGloBo

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Been a BB and CB user for quite some time now. Been using the new BB10 devices such as the Z10 and Q10. Recently sold the Q10 to give the Windows phone a shot, and i must say that i really am impressed. I love the UI, and customization of the live tiles, and everything just runs really smooth. Im currently using the HTC 8X on VZW, and it just looks really sleek. However im still a hardcore physical keyboard fan, so of course BB will always have my vote there. Just wanted to drop in and say "Hi" and that Windows is definitely a smooth running, and beautiful looking OS. Id really like to snag up a 1520. That thing looks awesome. Cheers!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral - we're glad to have you! There were a couple of WP7 devices with physical keyboards, but alas, those are gone... I was one who wanted a physical keyboard, having used a BB (I hated it, though - had to carry it for work), and having used Windows Mobile devices that had keyboards for something like four or five, maybe even six years before Windows Phone. But after using a touch keyboard for about four years now, I only miss it on rare occasions. Hopefully you'll find a similar experience. :cool:

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the WP side of the forums :smile:

I actually always fancied owning a BB, but never did in the end and probably won't now as I'm more than happy with WP. I still think that if WP wasn't around, I'm pretty sure I'd be currently owning a BB or at least would have tried a BB phone out.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I was almost tempted to buy a Z10 months ago but the issues with the blackberry company keep me out of it. I am actually a proud owner of a 1520 and the only blackberry product I own is a playbook which I use to watch YouTube videos. Welcome aboard and enjoy your WP experience as I do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster