Blackjack III? Samsung Epix. Nice!

questionfear

Nov 4, 2006
Visit site
I think it looks AWESOME.

Pending reviews, it is probably going to replace my iPhone. I thought about the Fuze, but I think the slideout kb would just drive me as nuts as the virtual one on the iPhone...

webedc

May 24, 2006
Visit site
The no-commitment price actually is $349.99 (after $100 AT&T rebate VISA) so it's $200 cheaper than Treo Pro. It's a great deal.

Some people complain about the size. I actually don't quite get why because it's about the same size as Blackjack II. It also comes with a >1800 mah battery.

See the attachment for a screen shot. (I erased my personal info).

questionfear

Nov 4, 2006
Visit site
Awesome. I am really tempted to just order this right now, and it's taking a lot of self control to wait for at least a few user and website reviews to come trickling in. I might drop by my local AT&T store tomorrow and check it out.

I am always vaguely confuzzled by AT&T's upgrade eligibility rules...if I am eligible for an upgrade, then do I get the $99 with rebate online price?

questionfear

Nov 4, 2006
Visit site
You may want to login to your account at http://www.wireless.att.com and find out yourself.

On a side note: hopefully they don't lock the GPS down as they did for Blackjack II. It would be a bummer.

I have to call them...somehow my premier discount is screwing up my upgrade eligibility, and it keeps trying to sell me a really old blackberry whenever i click upgrade. I know I am eligible for an upgrade, since I bought a famous original iPhone on launch day, which means I never used the subsidy I have been eligible for since my Treo 650.

Of course, I don't think I'm even getting the freaking discount due to the myriad odd rules surrounding iPhones. :mad: One of many, many reasons why I'm anxious to try something new.

Skids

Oct 22, 2008
Visit site
Hi, I was browsing through google and I found this awesome website. I'm a noob but I just wanted to mention real quick, they've done away with the $99 after MIR pricing. Now it's $199 after MIR. If someone has a screenshot of the phone with the original $99 pricing, could you send it over or attach it in a file here?

Thanks,
--Skids.

sooby77

Jan 27, 2007
Visit site
Hi, I was browsing through google and I found this awesome website. I'm a noob but I just wanted to mention real quick, they've done away with the $99 after MIR pricing. Now it's $199 after MIR. If someone has a screenshot of the phone with the original $99 pricing, could you send it over or attach it in a file here?

Thanks,
--Skids.

Same here. Any help would be appreciate as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99