Blue vertical line after applying the "display+touch" update

cellneuron

Aug 26, 2005
Visit site
there is a vertical blue line always showing up in every windows. The line is about 1/4th width from the left bezel. It only happens after applying the latest "display+touch" update.

Anybody has the same problem. It is really disturbing. The line does not show up in screenshot. The width is about one pixel.

Any help is appreciated.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
See if there updates for the device and for display + touch if not try a soft reset then after that a hard reset.

If all fails Nokia support.

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Is it on all the times, or just in some cases? If it is permanently there, it is a hardware glitch, most like some problem with the flat cable.

Hashim Al Sakkaf

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I had just like your problem and I went to nokia care and they replaced the screen then I got the flickering problem then they replaced the screen again and again I got the flickering problem and they replaced it again but it was useless so my phone is with them now and it will stay for 5 days. I think your screen must be replaced or you can contact nokia about this issue.
there is a vertical blue line always showing up in every windows. The line is about 1/4th width from the left bezel. It only happens after applying the latest "display+touch" update.

Anybody has the same problem. It is really disturbing. The line does not show up in screenshot. The width is about one pixel.

Any help is appreciated.

cellneuron

Aug 26, 2005
Visit site
just for a quick update: Nokia repair it very quickly, A++++. The problem is caused by the latest "touch/display" update. Technician restored an older ROM and all set now.

Bernard Ofori

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
l did an update too and l just realized the blue line on my screen. l just got the phone a week ago. do l have to call nokia too or just return the phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss