Blurry text and tiles while scrolling

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I know this is lumia 820 forum and my problem is on lumia 925 but because they both have AMOLED screen i want to discuss it here..
Noticed that my lumia 925 has a blurry text while scrolling, specially when scrolling white text over black background or black text over white background... also noticed some blurry when scrolling tiles on the home screen, this blurry occurred around the black horizontal lines separating the tiles.... compared the scrolling with the 920 and there is a huge difference...
I read that some of the galaxy S4 units has this problem and that this problem related to Samsung AMOLED screens, and you know the lumia 925 has a Samsung AMOLED screen (and 820 also).
Any one has these issues? let me know in comments please...

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I believe my Lumia 920 doesn't have a AMOLED scree, but I don't notice it getting blurry. Could it be an issue with your data connection? Maybe it has to download the text when you scroll?

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I believe my Lumia 920 doesn't have a AMOLED scree, but I don't notice it getting blurry. Could it be an issue with your data connection? Maybe it has to download the text when you scroll?

920 has ips lcd screen and not amoled... Its very very good... No blur at all... No its not related to the connection... The text es either exist or not... At happens everywhere even on the home screen...

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I know this is lumia 820 forum and my problem is on lumia 925 but because they both have AMOLED screen i want to discuss it here..
Noticed that my lumia 925 has a blurry text while scrolling, specially when scrolling white text over black background or black text over white background... also noticed some blurry when scrolling tiles on the home screen, this blurry occurred around the black horizontal lines separating the tiles.... compared the scrolling with the 920 and there is a huge difference...
I read that some of the galaxy S4 units has this problem and that this problem related to Samsung AMOLED screens, and you know the lumia 925 has a Samsung AMOLED screen (and 820 also).
Any one has these issues? let me know in comments please...

To be honest , I didn't notice this until you mentioned it now.

Using an 820 and what you said is true.

But I really don't care about blurs.

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
its hard for people like me who were using the 920... Anyway i can live with it....

I use iPad 3 and when I use L820 , I notice pixels.

But I notice these pixels only when I see an article or see a web page.

Once I start reading , I automatically forget about all these things.

When I launch games , I do notice low resolution but once I start playing few levels , I forget everything.

Same applies to blurs as well.

I always though L925 and L928 had puremotion OLED screens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)