Bugs / Defects with your Lumia 925

donguaren

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello, first post here. I have a 925 for almost 2 weeks (refurbished,bought in aliexpress from china, i?m from Chile) and the camera takes pictures without focus, it keeps "focusing" when it takes the picture, so it looks blurry, like it has been moved (even with a tripod) and the video is the same thing. I made it a factory reset, and the first try it was good, the video wasn?t moving, but today (2 days after the reset) the video keeps focusing non-stop, and i can?t even take a good photo from a paper, the text looks blurry again :/

youtube.com/ watch?v=zbn6SJ_ejp4 the video is with the mobile still, on top o the table (sorry about the link, i can?t post them)

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I bought a 925 one month ago and am currently using a wireless charging cover and plate to charge it. I fear using the micro usb charger because the micro usb part is too hard to plug in and out and I think it may cause a problem about the charging socket. Is there anybody else with the same difficulty, or is my fear in vain? Thanks in advance for the replies!
I can only give you my experience with this. I've only used the micro USB charging cable with my 925, never a wireless charger, and I've been using it since ATT first released the phone - probably a couple of years. As with all USB connections, I never seem to have the cable in the right orientation when I first try to plug it in. I try it and fail, flip the cable over, and either it works or I realize I actually had it right the first time. This is especially true with the 925; I agree with your assessment that the plug is difficult to plug in, more than the other phones I've had. I feel like over time, I've tried plugging it in so many times incorrectly that I've bent the metal socket a little bit, making it even harder to plug the cable in. But I still use the plug every night to charge, and it keeps working, so no real damage done.

Ben Strickland

May 30, 2014
Visit site
my 925 kind of crashed. the display stays black but the phone is still on (gets connected to the computer and the camera button and camera still works).
biggest problem is - i can't do a hard reset because the power button doesn't work at all since a few months... any idea??

This has been happening to my wife's 925 recently as well. Has happened twice in the last week. Don't know what caused it, but we reset it by holding power + volume down for 10 seconds. When it came right after that, the time was wrong and a bunch of old notifications came up in the action center. Really weird. Anyone know the cause?

pratch91

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
i have a problem with the flash on my 925.. it randomly stops working and when i press hard on the flash it starts to work.. there is a minute gap in the top of the phone as well. i have it in a trident hard/ soft case and havent had any major drops. im hoping its just a software thing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria