Build 10512 is worse than 10166 and here's why...

rayf888

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I notice on my 640XL there's more likely I'm getting an unresponse screen if I forgot to close the camera app. It always worries me that the phone will be come back from sleep.... LOL

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problems as original poster as well as sometime the phone locks up and I have to soft reset multiple time for the screen to respond to touch. It's very random when it happens. Another huge problem besides the fact that sharing a photo rarely works the first time. Is that if I take a screen shot it doesn't show up in photos right away so I can't send it via messages if I need to immediately. Pretty stupid. I also have a 929. This build is much worse useability wise for us icon owners.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
On my 830 everything seems to be smooth minus a few things:

*The lock screen taking long to show up.
*Outlook constantly floods me with the same notifications over and over
*If i'm in an app like readit and there's a post with many gif files, the app will crash after I go through enough of them. Once that happens any future apps I open start crashing too. Though this is a rare scenario. Rebooting fixes it.
*I had the camera issue a few times where it showed only on half my screen. It only ever happened when opening from locked screen.

None of the other issues you guys mention have come up for me. The time for processing camera shots sounds like a bad one. Glad I don't have it.

EDIT: For people having issues are you guys running on Denim firmware? I sometimes wonder if older firmware versions cause issues for some.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124