Build 10536 is worse compared to 10512

seb_r

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
After one week with 10536 on my 1520 and twice doing a hardreset it is time to summarize: quiet hours and mobile hotspot fixed. What remains from pervious build(s): store is buggy as hell, won't update many apps and cause overheating, showing wrong languages and crashes unexpected. Startscreen still shows "loading..." just as often as before the update. "resuming..." happens more often than in previous build. Edge is laggy, often showing a blank page instead of loading or crashin completely and loosing all open tabs. System is also not as snappy as before; very obvious when you switching between the open apps. That is just the biggest issues, not to mention the smaller annoyances.
To cut it short: one step forward and directly one step back, not closer to RTM. I am aware it is a preview and therefore not using it on my primary phone but it is still disappointing they push out such rubbish.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Any one using Cortana in India on win 10 mobile?.. Any ideas on how to activate?

Change your region to US, download US English language, US English Keyboard and speech packs, keep US English as active phone language and US English speech as default , go into search app, press hamburger menu, you would get the option to turn Cortana on..I am using it and it's working fine..

creanyo

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
It was ok for 2 days, then got insane buggy...I can't even update all app...512 got the lockscreen problem but nothing really serious from my point of view....This 536.0004 is getting me crazy, going back to Win8.1 :(

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
The reveal of the two flagships and what is expected to be the consumer centric showing of Windows 10 Mobile is next week. This current build was good for a while but is still slow to load the start screen sometimes and sometimes restarts the start screen occasionally. The Edge browser is terrible. Still a 100% crash rate every day for me. Never fails. So I've gotten a pretty good idea of what it will be like and once the polish and iron wrinkling are complete I believe Windows 10 Mobile will be the best version yet. But for now I'm taking my Lumia 920 back to 8.1. It's bad enough that I only use it for a short time. It's even worse that in that short time, the experience is so filled with hiccups still.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124