Build 14291.1001 bugs

leehab

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Went back to 8.1 . WM 10 is terrible . Apps just do not work . Pure frustration . Will Not leave 8.1 again and will enjoy using HERE+

FiJPM

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
OK spend a reasonable amount of time today to roll back to .164.164 is a stable build on my L930.
But... neede to use device recovery and lost my contacts along the process. The people app seems to lack the syncing ability as most of my contacts are not synced to the phone... Now this is a draw back...

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
OK spend a reasonable amount of time today to roll back to .164.164 is a stable build on my L930.
But... neede to use device recovery and lost my contacts along the process. The people app seems to lack the syncing ability as most of my contacts are not synced to the phone... Now this is a draw back...

If you made the identity check right and your primary account gives not "attention needed"messages when checked (go to Settings , My account) , all your personal info (contacts + messages + settings) will be back in minutes

Rican914

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Well, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones here. That build has been good for my 950xl unlocked. Still no VVM but it'll come. Battery life is great and everything seems to me working well. I did have to do a hard reset but since then, no problems.

mymarcio

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
The new upgrade fixed my band 1 sync. I had to uninstall and reinstall microsoft health but now its working appropriately. My visual voice mail is still working I didn't have a problem with it. I recall that the step I had to take on my 950xl was that I had to call voicemail and then hang up. The phone several minutes later prompted me to enter my pin (at&t)

Edit: Just realized I am on a different build than the thread (14295.1000)

Baobab79

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I rolled my 950XL back to slow ring. No issues with the restore from backup and all the apps came back. Only thing was my start tiles were different and my messages have not come back yet. I did do a backup without app data before the restore (after reading about the restore bug).

The main issue for me was that I could not re-synch my Band2. The other bugs were liveable, although Hello seemed to work a lot better on Redstone.

Rahul Tandey

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
This OS build 10.0.14291.1001 is unstable on low end Lumia devices like on Lumia 535 & 540. When I upgraded to 1001 I was unable to open the setting app. Phone crashed a dozen of time. I had to downgrade to build 10586.164. Trust me this build is really unstable, at-least for low end devices

FiJPM

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
OK ditched the Here suite as its going to go anyway. I`ll mis the Here Transit. MS Maps under testing sofa ok. Now I get the voice navigation to my car BT on Here it was absent. Another thing I noticed today was Cortnana was telling me about recieved text never happened before in car - Nnice as I keep the phone in my pocket.
One glitch sofar noted is that the outlook app live tile is not keeping up the pace of the messager. e-mail functionality as such works.
I enrolled back to fastring to get these and one reason for contact sync problems could have been linking contacts of two different accounts corporate and outlook.com - removed the links and at least most of the contacs re-appeared to the phone.

Edit
Looks like the outlook app live tile has frozen. Soft reset does not help. Mail itself works anyway.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria