Bye Bye From The Wee Bear

mprice86

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I've not been here long, you've always seemed like a top bloke.

This place will be emptier without you.

Take care of yourself, man.

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

How did I miss this announcement? If my some chance you happen to glance at this thread I want you to know I will miss your presence and grace. You have always made me feel welcomed....thank you and the best of luck to you! :)

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Our Loss - Your Gain

Dang it!! How did I miss this news?!

David, I don't have to say that you will be sorely missed; It is an obvious concensus throughout the community. You have been a great source of accurate information, balanced insight, light-hearted tomfoolery, and inspiration for so many. Microsoft should include you in it's bionic eye program and hire you to run their official forums, or even better, pay you to keep doing the Windows Phone evangelism you so love here at WPCentral!

I wish you the best of luck with your eyesight, and hope to still see your contributions to the Windows Phone community, whichever way you so desire.

Thank you.

cyrus_the_great

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Well folks sadly it's time for The Wee Bear to say goodbye to his favourite forum.

Without going into too much detail, I was told by my optician last week I can no longer use the old LCD monitor for hours on end or I would have to suffer the consequences.

Unfortunately my eyesight is suffering rather badly now and I just want to make my old eyes last a little longer. :)

I just wanted to say a huge thanks to Dave for asking me to become a mod.

In the short time I've been here I have had a wonderful time and I feel as if I've made so many friends here now. You don't get that on many forums these days.

I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to everyone here and would just like to thank everyone for putting up with all my nonsense. :lol:

I'll be here until Wednesday, then no more net for me apart from a few email checks now and again etc. Grrrrrr

I'll pop in now and again to see what's happening in the WP world, but not as much as I used to.

Just wanted to say a warm goodbye to everyone. I shall miss the place terriblly.

Take Care everyone, and enjoy your WP's as much as ever, oh and once again thanks for putting up with me. :D

Kind Regards, David. (AKA The Wee Bear)

Take care my friend.

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey TheWeeBear, if you still read this, sad to see you go! But you've done the right thing, your health is more important than a forum ofcourse. I wish you best of luck and thanks for your help! I appreciated your quick replies on my posts.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
A huge thanks to everyone in this thread for their kind messages, it really means a lot to me that you took the time to post about my time here.

Thanks so much everyone. :)

I'll be back to see how we are all getting on with Apollo.

Keep me a wee space here won't ya? :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downloadtorose