Bye Bye Zune - Hello Music

TrophyNostalgia

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Details Please!

Has anyone heard of confirmed features for Xbox Music? Tiered music pass prices? Streaming music videos? Shared family libraries? Cloud Music locker?

Has anyone heard anything about actual details concerning the service? I loved Zune had it for almost four years. I'm all for reforming the service and evolving it (wish they would keep the Zune name though) but what is happening with the new "Xbox Live Music" service? On the Zune.net website they have a link that basically has said more details coming soon for quite a few months now. Please continue the Pass subscription service, and what happens to "Legacy" machines with the Zune client software still installed? Does that just disappear and the new service only works for the Windows 8 ecosystem? (I doubt that). The lack of details is concerning me though.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone heard anything about actual details concerning the service? I loved Zune had it for almost four years. I'm all for reforming the service and evolving it (wish they would keep the Zune name though) but what is happening with the new "Xbox Live Music" service? On the Zune.net website they have a link that basically has said more details coming soon for quite a few months now. Please continue the Pass subscription service, and what happens to "Legacy" machines with the Zune client software still installed? Does that just disappear and the new service only works for the Windows 8 ecosystem? (I doubt that). The lack of details is concerning me though.

Hello fellow Chicagolander, as far as I'm concerned nothing changes but the name. There will also be greater international coverage and more songs and videos will be provided as well.

TrophyNostalgia

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello fellow Chicagolander, as far as I'm concerned nothing changes but the name. There will also be greater international coverage and more songs and videos will be provided as well.
Excellent, so does the Zune software still exist then or I guess that's where I really question how that will work out with the rebranding. (Always nice to see another local ;) )

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254