Calculicious - a game of math and cognitive skills

Spyros P

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
You know how much 6 + 4 is. What about six plus four? Or 6 + four? How much should you add to 6 to get a sum of ten? And, can you reply fast? Very fast? Even in a different language? And, in the end, can you be faster than everybody else in the world? If yes, congratulations, you are a good candidate for Calculicious.

Calculicious is a game of speed, maths and cognitive skills for your Windows Phone device.

Calculicious supports three game languages (english, spanish, greek), its UI respects your phone theme preferences, sports 10 trophies waiting to be won, has online leaderboards and will offer a fun challenge for lovers of maths.

Calculicious | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

506e6cab-9bbe-4c72-9a7f-318ee2416d09.png
ce2ab82c-0cb8-463e-8c4f-241372e6eab1.png

Spyros P

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks.

Just wanted to say that version 1.3 has just been uploaded.

What's new: Fixed a bug in games played in Spanish. UI enhancements. Some sound support. Added ability to share score. Added a best scores leaderboard and a "how to play" section.

I hope you enjoy it!

Spyros P

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I have updated Calculicious to v1.5.1.

This version has a reworked server mechanism (since Buddy stopped supporting their game API), a new online leaderboard and the "notable player of the day" feature, which displays the best player of each day in app, tickling your vanity!

Oh, Calculicious also has a web page now:
Calculicious

I'm afraid I can't post an animated GIF in a forum message, so head over to the web page to see an animation of Calculicious in action.

Store link:
Calculicious | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Looks really fun! I love math. Just downloaded it, but I'll have to get some sleep first, I think!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon.enitron