Camera 1020 (now support manual exposure time) - A faster camera app with full resolution support...

zxli

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 521. I set the region to Denmark but can still see the app in the store. What will happen you click the download link in my first post from your phone?

I can't find it in the app store either. I am located in Denmark, Europe.

blaupunk

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I guess my problem is that I need 8.1, which I don't have. I'll wait till Cyan gets out and try again.. My mistake and my apologies for wasting your time :) (It says I need to update my software or the app is not available in my country etc.)

Thanks for the good work anyhow!

I have a Lumia 521. I set the region to Denmark but can still see the app in the store. What will happen you click the download link in my first post from your phone?

lancorp

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Is there any documentation? It'd be nice to read about what the six on-screen buttons do. (some I can guess, others...not so sure).
The big button in the bottom center counts down from 10 to 1 when I push it. I thought it was the main shutter button, but now I'm not so sure.

Anyways, some help file would be nice.

zxli

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to make the UI explain itself. But I agree it'd be better to have a user guide somewhere. I'll consider it in the future versions.

Is there any documentation? It'd be nice to read about what the six on-screen buttons do. (some I can guess, others...not so sure).
The big button in the bottom center counts down from 10 to 1 when I push it. I thought it was the main shutter button, but now I'm not so sure.

Anyways, some help file would be nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett