Camera 1020 (with manual settings) - Try the private beta if the app crashes during video mode...

zxli

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
The original thread to introduce the app Camera 1020 is here. It requires Windows Phone 8.1 (preview or final release).
http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...app-full-resolution-support-lumia-1020-a.html

Now the app supports manual exposure time, exposure compensation and manual ISO with the 1.0.0.19 version. Here is the download link. Hope you'll like it.
Camera 1020 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

If the app crashes (I got a few crash reports during video recording recently), please PM me and report the app version and the OS version. You may also try this private beta which allows you to send me an email with the crash report. Thanks!
Camera 1020 Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Last edited:

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Camera 1020 (V1.0.0.19 supports manual exposure time, exposure compensation and manual ISO)...

zxli You seem to know about cam apps. I always wondered is there anyone who can write or any app out there which can keep the shutter open for longer much much longer than 4 secs? Something along the lines of night sky photos. :)

zxli

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: Camera 1020 (V1.0.0.19 supports manual exposure time, exposure compensation and manual ISO)...

The camera API only allows a certain range of shutter time. For Lumia 1020, the max allowed shutter time is 4 seconds. I think it's a hardware/firmware/driver limitation.

zxli You seem to know about cam apps. I always wondered is there anyone who can write or any app out there which can keep the shutter open for longer much much longer than 4 secs? Something along the lines of night sky photos. :)

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site

it would be great if u can override that limit for better nights shots

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Re: Camera 1020 (with manual exposure/compensation/ISO) - PM me if the app crashes during video mode

I presume this app cant be set at the default camera, right? Is it available as a lens for a workaround to access using the camera button?

zxli

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: Camera 1020 (with manual exposure/compensation/ISO) - PM me if the app crashes during video mode

No API to do that yet. If you try ProShot, there is a button on the UI which leads you to a Microsoft web site and vote for that feature in the upcoming "Windows Phone" releases.

I presume this app cant be set at the default camera, right? Is it available as a lens for a workaround to access using the camera button?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

No API to do that yet. If you try ProShot, there is a button on the UI which leads you to a Microsoft web site and vote for that feature in the upcoming "Windows Phone" releases.

Ok, thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo