Camera error on Lumia 830. Please give me some advice?

digitaldd

May 16, 2016
Visit site
I've never run into the camera problem with Lumias but have seen many times the touch screen issue where a small section of the touch screen stops or intermittently works. Its usually the area where the capacitive buttons are..

comfort samuel

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
Go to Settings - system - photos+camera - Change default camera app to Microsoft Camera. I just did and my back camera is back to life. I don't know why the Lumia Camera isn't working though.

jisto1215

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Camera error on Lumia 830. Please give me some advice.

Windows 10 ruined camera on older lumia devices. Post processing sucks. Everything is either over saturated or dark. Low light photography really sucks. Selfies are horrible. My L525 on windows phone 8.1 takes better than my L640 on w10

RohitThakur

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
My lumia 830 is facing the same problem. How could a software make a hardware defect. I dont know what to do. I did every thing from hard reset to rolling back windows8.1. Now l am upgrading to fast ring insiders. I am so unhappy with windows os. Cant the developers make a final version which is free if bugs. Sunce windows 10 is released and is removing bugs in each build and making new bugs Android had jumped from 4.0 to 7.0 without any bugs. Shame on you windows team.

aurelioprieto

Dec 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys! I was facing this same issue with same error code but on a Lumia 1520 running windows 10, but just got it solved! Im my case it was the front-facing camera which popped out this error. It was annoying because I wasn't able to use the camera module on third-party applications such as whatsapp, facebook and facebook messenger, instagram. Within these apps I wasn't able to use any of the cameras, but when I launched the lumia camera I could use it, but only the rear-facing camera. Here's how I solved it: All i did was opening the Lumia Selfie app, and when it opened it worked fine with both cameras. After doing this (I was surprised and curious), I tried launching the camera on whatsapp and surprisingly it worked with both the rear and front facing cameras. Then I tried the same on facebook messenger, instagram, and even the native Lumia camera app and it worked fine on all of those with no error codes. I know it will sound ridiculous but it did work for me with my Lumia 1520.

PAWAN KUMAR PATEL

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
I have updated my Lumia 830 to Win 10 and it was successful. However when my device was receiving the latest app update for the Windows Camera, the update installed successfully. It showed on my device but later when I opened the app, it crashed and gave me 0xa00f4271(0xc00d3704) error and the main camera is not working ever since. I have tried using other applications such as Instagram Beta, 6Tag and Lumia Selfie but can not access the main camera. However the front camera is working. I have also tried to roll back to win 8.1 by using the recovery tool but the main camera issue remains

Here are the informations of my Lumia 830,

OS version: 10.0.10586.107
Firmware Revision Number: 02177.00000.15184.36003
Hardware Revision Number: 1.0.0.0
MAC address: 84-63-D6-4D-9D-E4

Please if any of the nice people could help me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: Camera error on Lumia 830. Please give me some advice.

Yup.
Same thing happened to mine. Such a shame, quite a nice phone.

...!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanDoggi