Can anyone detail the fiddler trick for 520 ?

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I came to know that using fiddler i can get apps meant to work on any phone to ATLEAST install on my 520. But i'm unable to do that right now, for lack of any information for 520.
I binged and found ways to make nokia apps work for htc etc. I dont need to change to manufacturer request, i know. I need to change the dm thing. I live in india, and my phone's region is set to usa (that i can change quickly). Can anyone tell me what is the code i would have to add there ? I'd like it to change my phone's id to any lumia with 1gb ram. 525 would be preferable, but any other would be good too.
Thanks !

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
apps that are coded for 1gb devices will not run on 512mb for instance temple run 2 , you can not install that via fiddler. most of the nokia apps including camera , storyteller , refocus are now available to all lumia handsets ;)

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
apps that are coded for 1gb devices will not run on 512mb for instance temple run 2 , you can not install that via fiddler. most of the nokia apps including camera , storyteller , refocus are now available to all lumia handsets ;)

i can atleast try to install them ;)
well, I'd like to have that trick's details (especially the dm part), because i can install things like nokia beamer, and apps by htc, samesung (just for fun), and also, some apps have a useless restriction of not running on 512mb ram phones while they can. Example is the official 9GAG app. Also, i should think subway surfers would work, and so would angry birds go, though I should think temple run 2 wont. Anyway, i would like to know how to get that trick to work, so replies are welcome ! :)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
i can atleast try to install them ;)
well, I'd like to have that trick's details (especially the dm part), because i can install things like nokia beamer, and apps by htc, samesung (just for fun), and also, some apps have a useless restriction of not running on 512mb ram phones while they can. Example is the official 9GAG app. Also, i should think subway surfers would work, and so would angry birds go, though I should think temple run 2 wont. Anyway, i would like to know how to get that trick to work, so replies are welcome ! :)

umm even though you try to install beamer it wont work , trust me :D , apps by htc wont work on nokia again trust me ;) yes Samsung does work they all are meh
how hard you try to install angry birds go , tr2 they are coded for 1 GB ram in windows phone store , other fake app that were published were removed from store as they were somehow managed to optimize them but it was still lagy.I will try to find out that fiddler post and post here soon ;)

edit :- [TUT]How to install Nokia , Samsung ,HTC app on any Device - xda-developers

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
umm even though you try to install beamer it wont work , trust me :D , apps by htc wont work on nokia again trust me ;) yes Samsung does work they all are meh
how hard you try to install angry birds go , tr2 they are coded for 1 GB ram in windows phone store , other fake app that were published were removed from store as they were somehow managed to optimize them but it was still lagy.I will try to find out that fiddler post and post here soon ;)

edit :- [TUT]How to install Nokia , Samsung ,HTC app on any Device - xda-developers

thanks a lot ! :smile: though i looked for that post myself a lot, didn't find it. Maybe i was too focussed on nokia to nokia ;)
Btw, the fake apps weren't laggy, i myself tried 2 different subway surfers. They didn't lag at all ! (except sometimes when WiFi was on) otherwise they were smoother than on my bro's lagdroid tablet. A lot smoother. I hope i can have some luck with atleast some apps, would be enough for all this hassle, hahaha !
Thanks again ! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05