Can anyone recommend a good protective case?

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone suggest a good clear plastic case? I already went through 2 junky ones I ordered online- a no name from eBay that fell apart in my pocket and an empire case from Amazon that didn't completely snap together. I'm using a much more expensive incipio silicrylic, but it's only because I can't find a good clear snap on. Thanks in advance..

glamdring

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I loved my Incipio case... while it lasted...

The case is GREAT, but fearful taking it off the phone. It will be no problem at first, but after taking it off enough times the plastic will break. Incipio didn't use the best plastic, so around the some of the cutouts the plastic is pron to breaking.

The weakest spot is by the charging port, I had my case break in 2 weak spots and after that it made one of the corners weak and broke. Now none of them are from dropping the phone, all from removing the case. I do expect something much better for the price tag, but if you never take the case off it's an amazing case.

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
It is..the rubber part protects the buttons as well as the rest of the phone, and makes them easier to press. But the upper left part(where the volume buttons are), the rubber part is loose and bows out. This is where the widest gap is in the plastic backing, so it doesn't securely hold the rubber part in place. That's why I want a one-peice snap on where there's no loose ends. Other than that the case is great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria