Can I buy things in the Windows Store (Win 10) of the US region with other currency?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can i buy things in the Windows Store (Win 10) of the US region with other currency?

I mean, let's say i have in my account "X" amount of e. g. mexican pesos (while i'm at mexico) and i want to buy an app of "Y" US dollars (my PC is in US region); will the money (X) converted to the currency of the locale (Y)?

I've used credit cards and there's no problem, but can i do it with currency?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can i buy things in the Windows Store (Win 10) of the US region with other currency?

I mean, let's say i have in my account "X" amount of e. g. mexican pesos (while i'm at mexico) and i want to buy an app of "Y" US dollars (my PC is in US region); will the money (X) converted to the currency of the locale (Y)?

I've used credit cards and there's no problem, but can i do it with currency?

I think it will show you in the local currency and not in USD.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can i buy things in the Windows Store (Win 10) of the US region with other currency?

Probably easiest to convert cash to a gift card for this... Any Xbox gift card will buy phone apps and they are the easiest to find in stores.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs