Can I get some help with some display problems on my Lumia 735?

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Potencial display problems on Lumia 735

Hello there, fellow Lumia's brothers/sisters;
I (think) do have a problem with my Nokia Lumia 735 display; long story short: when i turn on my phone and first ,,nokia'' logo come one, top of my screen flicker and there is something-a-like colorfull pixels (everything is pitch black except ,,nokia'' and my top screen).
After that, my screen ,,blink'' regular white ,,nokia'' logo and ,,windows'' one just right after it. Everything else seems normal. I tested it with ,,standard-vivid-cold-advanced'' colour profile and it's the same.
I'm afraid that my screen don't have malfunction or that is regural ,,boot up-starting'' procedure ?

Ps. Never drop my phone, never bricked never soft-hard reset and been using it for three months.
Everything else is preety much good, battery life is excelent in smartphone era (day and half/two days with light-moderate usage and day with heavy)

Pss. If you, fellow bro's/sis think that is not ,,regural'' i will provide a screen shot (or better say Photo because i tried with screen shoot and it don't work before booting phone-up, logic)

Thanks in advance, i do really need your opinion and help, tip maybe and sorry for bad grammar and misspeled words; english is not my main spraeking/writing lagunge.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Potencial display problems on Lumia 735

Yes that is normal.
First you get "nokia" (and that stays a while ) after that you get the "windows" and than your start screen.

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: Potencial display problems on Lumia 735

First of all, thanks for so fast resposnse; second is this part with ,,kinda-dead-and/or-colorfull-pixels'' ( when i turn on my phone and first ,,nokia'' logo come one, top of my screen flicker and there is something-a-like colorfull pixels (everything is pitch black except ,,nokia'' and my top screen). ) normal ?
Do you, fellow friends experience this, too ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett