Can i Update from build10586.11 to 10586.29 through mobile date

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Your phone will wait a period of time for Wi-Fi. If Wi-Fi is not available, then it will prompt you and ask if you wish to use your cellular data. At this point, it will warn you exactly the size of the download when it gives you the option. You can either accept the download over cellular data or wait until you reach Wi-Fi. It's up to you.

I have done this on several upgrades of Windows 10 Mobile preview. It prompted me again last night, but I decided to defer for Wi-Fi at this time.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I can't see why couldn't you update throught your celluar data. Internet is internet. Altough it will take alot of your bandwith and may create aditional chargers. It is all up to you.

anon(8057870)

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
The biggest joke is it stopped my update updater on mobile data saying i am roaming. Of course I am outside but it should have given me an option. After all its my money. By the way, i don't pay anything extra while i roam. MS seems to assume that?

abhirajsoni

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes you can update on cellular data. And obviously you need good connection speed for that. I did it today on cellular data. Once it said you are raoming, although i was not. Then i put my sim in other mobile and then again put it into mine. This time it downloaded easily.

Sent from mTalk

Joyson joy

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
The biggest joke is it stopped my update updater on mobile data saying i am roaming. Of course I am outside but it should have given me an option. After all its my money. By the way, i don't pay anything extra while i roam. MS seems to assume that?

The same happened to me. Eventhough i allowed the data settings to roam. The issue is present from the build 10572 and still not rectified.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)