Cannot find file transfered via bluetooth

ravi jami

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I transfered an .avi video file of size 10MB from my Windows7 PC to my Windows Phone8 (Nokia Lumia 720). After completion of transfer I tapped (notification on top of my phone) to play the file and it failed as there were no apps available to play .avi.
But strange thing is that I no where on my windows phone found that file. I guess it is lying on my phone without any use and consuming memory of 10MB. Can any help me with ways to find and delete such files.
And also can any one help me with details on what is "other" in Settings > Phone storage > phone.
Any help is very much appreciated because this other shows 1.44GB out of 7.5GB of my phone which I can't delete or use for any other purpose.

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
If file isn't supported, phone won't show anywhere in your phone. Sry for that but updates are coming for other storage issue in July as GDR2 and for that unsupported file issue, hopefully we'll see something in Blue update due in late December or early 2014.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
If file isn't supported, phone won't show anywhere in your storage. Sry for that, but updates are coming for 'other storage' issue in July as GDR2 and for that unsupported file issue, hopefully we'll see something in Blue update due in late December or early 2014.Till then, we have to live with this limitations.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon