cannot maximize chrome in windows 10

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

this started a couple of days ago... perhaps after a Windows Upgrade though I am not certain.. I see the minimized Chrome browser in the tool bar but it will not maximize. I have rebooted, and downloaded a new chrome browser. -- no luck

I have also tried to uninstall in IE but the IE browser does not launch for me to uninstall when I try to get to "Settings"... similar as in Chrome... frustrating...

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Here's update to this issue! Here's how I fixed my issue with Chrome. I resized the Chrome page manually. After that Chrome resized and worked like it should!
Hope this helps! It worked for me!:smile:

estimator999

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
I'm new to these discussion boards, so i'm not sure if this is the right one to ask my question but...

When in windows 10, if I have a window maximized and I try to bring up another window that was minimized, it will come up for a second then disappear??

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Welcome to Windows Central. If this needs to be moved staff will move it for you. This section is used for a quick answer, but you are fine.
I'm not real sure about the issue you are having. Here's a great link from HTG about multiply windows. See if this is any help for you!
4 Hidden Window Management Tricks on the Windows Desktop
PS Thank you for becoming a member here. There are some good people here that are always ready to help WC members! Enjoy and visit often! Other members may have comments to add latter. We work as a team here on WC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel