Case/sleeve that holds the SP2, Charger & Type Cover 2

squadz

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
As the title says, awaiting delivery of my Surface Pro 2 with the Type Cover 2 and I'm looking for a case/sleeve that can hold them both and the charger, without a handle.

Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

foaf

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I've been in a similar situation, and decided on the Snugg Surface Case (Brown or Black) from Amazon UK. I wanted it to hold the Surface Pro 2 + Touch Cover 2. The reviews stated it will do this, but that Surface Pro with Type Cover required a little wearing in before it comfortably fit.

I can't test until tomorrow (22nd Oct delivery day), and even then I won't have the Touch Cover 2. But having received the brown sleeve I have to say that it does look tight, so might not take SP2 + TypeC2 easily (as per previous SP1 review).

It is nicely made, reasonable price and has a pocket which would hold paper and/or the stylus. So I am happy with the purchase so far.

squadz

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I've been in a similar situation, and decided on the Snugg Surface Case (Brown or Black) from Amazon UK. I wanted it to hold the Surface Pro 2 + Touch Cover 2. The reviews stated it will do this, but that Surface Pro with Type Cover required a little wearing in before it comfortably fit.

I can't test until tomorrow (22nd Oct delivery day), and even then I won't have the Touch Cover 2. But having received the brown sleeve I have to say that it does look tight, so might not take SP2 + TypeC2 easily (as per previous SP1 review).

It is nicely made, reasonable price and has a pocket which would hold paper and/or the stylus. So I am happy with the purchase so far.

Seems to be very "office" looking. Trying for something more casual, if it exists.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny