Catwalk Images Leaked?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
No chance in hell they'd put the usb at the top..

EDIT: may not be usb but rather micro hdmi. I still feel like this may just be an older prototype, definitely not recent or even close to being released.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Looks like a prototype. The back looks like it is covered by a temporary piece of plastic that's hiding whatever is underneath, kind of like those test mules they have for prototype cars.

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, this is not a finished product. No way they would release it with a mismatched back. But, boy, I am glad to see some "proof of life". And if it doesn't go to T-Mobile, I'm out.

mythra

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Not digging it. I'll take my big fat L920 over it. :)

It has elements of the Huawei Ascend in it. Nokia will lose some of it's original design image with this one.

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
No chance in hell they'd put the usb at the top..

EDIT: may not be usb but rather micro hdmi. I still feel like this may just be an older prototype, definitely not recent or even close to being released.

rumor I heard is the 928's usb will be on top...

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I think that the sides and the front are probably going to be very similar to what you see here, but I am not sure about the back.. it looks unfinished.

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
rumor I heard is the 928's usb will be on top...

It won't be the first time they've done that.. the 808 has it on top as well, N8 on the side... it just depends on how they want to lay out the internals. This is supposed to be really thin, so they might have to change things around because of that.

But I thought Microsoft had "guidelines" because of compatibility with accessories, etc.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
OK, so there are two Catwalk threads and i picked this one to post this info into...:)
Listening to the Engadget Mobile podcast from last week, they talked about the upcoming May 14th Nokia announcement in London.
Several times they mentioned the Lumia 925... (also mentioned the 928)
I have not heard this reference before, so it was curious to hear these guys refer to it...
Also, if you ever listen to Leo LaPorte on the twit.tv site, you know he doesnt like to go to these announcements etc. But he did let slip this past Windows Weekly that he was invited to a San Francisco event for press by Nokia but it was going to require NDA....
As you may or may not know, alot of these larger tech sites are given info under NDA ahead of us normal people:)
Just thought i would pass it on...

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
forgot to mention one more thing about the Engadget podcast....
There was talk about having the camera close to top edge of the device because having it there would mean it wouldnt necessarily be behind the screen, but could be behind the bezel only, thus giving it a little more depth to placed into...
Now if you remember, the photos that were leaked taken by the 928 and then perhaps by Catwalk (could this be Lumia 925?), one of the images showed the camera at the very top corner, like an iPhone4s/5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)