Cheapest WP

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I'm looking for a cheapest WP that will be used for one app only. "LG webOS TV Remote" is the app. It's a lot easier on WP than app(s) on Android

Update: It has to be WP8+

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I love you all too!

Anyways, if I weren't selling anything or if someone else comes along looking for a similar answer...

I would generally say to start at the bottom and work up, with emphasis on more popular, carrier-locked models. the Lumia 520/521, 530, 635, 435/532 are good starting bets of phones to look for. You're going to be looking for used phones.

Also other manufacturers are fine choices too, you may be able to snag a BLU Win Jr for a low price but it all varies.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I received this little phone yesterday. I never had one with a cracked screen, and this one is unnoticeable, so doesn't bother me at all. @xandros9, the "poor corner" you mentioned, I couldn't find it until I checked the picture.

I also have 925 & 928 and did find myself tapping on the screen to wake it up this one. And I was surprised to see it doesn't have FFC, which isn't big deal anyway, this phone will be used only as a TV remote.

928 was my daily driver since 07/2013, I'll give it a break and try get used to 925 which I had for ~2yrs but never really used. I didn't want to used a "flagship" phone as a remote and kill its battery. Oh, and I found 635 has a removable battery, cute :)

PS. I didn't even look up what this phone is capable of before I bought it. So, many surprises when I got my hands on it

Thanks everyone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6