Clasp issue

RickiTickiToc

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem with my Band. I resorted to having electrical tape secure it until I could repair it. the Torx bit is a T3 as has been mentioned. I had to "expand" the spring it my clasp a little, now it's working brilliantly.

Word of advise, when you release the push buttons from inside the clasp, be careful of the spring, at that point it's under tension because you have to squeeze the buttons out of the housing. Mine sprung up - hit in the face and landed a few feet away, lucky I have good eye sight, because finding a replacement would be allsorts of fun!

KPraestgaardNET

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Fixed mine with the T3 Torx and some helpful colleagues with steady hands and some super glue...
screws off – squeezes the release to push buttons, get the spring to fit, glue and wait…
Now it is working again as it should, saved me some time over the Atlantic and back again…

Best regards a former unhappy Band owner outside US.

igorrj

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Guys,

Just broken one head of screw and i'm little concerned to drop off the band during my workouts.
Anybody knows the size of screw of the clasp? I wanna buy one to replace in future.

Thanks,

Igor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epoch4