Cloud Raiders VS Age of Empire

final_fantasy781

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
In the form of a MMO Tower Defense, which game do you prefer? I have only gotten so far in both games only going slightly past their tutorial. I realized too they're essentially the same game. Has anyone played Clash of Clans? What difference does Clash of Clans offer versus what Windows Phone/Windows 10 has available?

dakranii

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I've played all three games extensively. I quit playing Cloud Raiders a few months ago because I didn't really care for the style. It's a very similar game to Clash. I know they've spiced it up a bit lately, but it couldn't be much more similar to Clash.

I still play Clash and AOE daily. AOE is different primarily in the ability to control your troops during battle. In Clash and Cloud you drop the troops and they go where they do.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Tbh most of those games are simply a slightly different version of each other, but we could consider AoE the first among them..

I've played all of them and after awhile I simply get bored of building. AoE is very fun if your using a tablet or so.. I supported cloud raiders because they filled a hole in the market. Many users swear that it's better than CoC

Stun3i

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I prefer AOE since we can take control of units during a seige making it more a strategy game. Cloud riders is an exact CoC clone which look abit too childish for me.
Aoe lacks the features and a smooth graphic though.
It's really up to personal preference IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss