Cnet Lumia 920 review

CommonBlob

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
If it lasts longer than my lumia 800 im happy, and im happy with my lumia 800. My friend has a Galaxy 3 and sometimes claims 2 and a half days battery life...but I suspect he doesn't use it like I use my phone (im always on it)

I can get a day and a half easily out of my 800. Anyway, this is all academic, I can't even bloody buy one at the moment! No sim free and exclusive to some tin pot new network with ridiculous prices!

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
So far the only knock on the 8X and 920 is the poor app selection & ergonomics. So this is essentially telling us that if WinPhone 8 had the same app selection as iOS it would be the vastly superior mobile ecosystem and the 8X & 920 would be the best mobile phones on the market?

That's what I'm getting from the early reviews.

Sniper1087

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
If it lasts longer than my lumia 800 im happy, and im happy with my lumia 800. My friend has a Galaxy 3 and sometimes claims 2 and a half days battery life...but I suspect he doesn't use it like I use my phone (im always on it)

I can get a day and a half easily out of my 800. Anyway, this is all academic, I can't even bloody buy one at the moment! No sim free and exclusive to some tin pot new network with ridiculous prices!

tell your friend that that is bulllcrap I had a Galaxy S3 unless you put the brightness all the way down I don't see the battery lasting 2 and a half days, I sold my S3 recently and in 1 day at the end of the day had 40% left so possibly he gets it until the next day and the phone needs to be plugged in but no way another half a day, unless he turns off his phone half the day.

I definitely wish reviews pop up already online, from rogers to see how it is, of course AT&T didnt get it yet but I assume it would be the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamododomunı