Complete Screen Protector for Lumia 720 in India

tcube

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, which screen protector did you choose for your 720? I'm not able to find any which would cover the entire screen, that is, even the curved edges of the glass. Do the ones from Gadgetshieldz cover the entire screen? Also, heard that it damages the screen. Anyone experience that? Thanks!

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, which screen protector did you choose for your 720? I'm not able to find any which would cover the entire screen, that is, even the curved edges of the glass. Do the ones from Gadgetshieldz cover the entire screen? Also, heard that it damages the screen. Anyone experience that? Thanks!

I'm not sure about it. The one I've been using one since june is working great. And no the screen is not damaged. Mine doesn't cover the entire screen.

rohirrimp

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
a few mm is always left on all sides. I don't know why exactly. Probably for the ease of noobs and clumsy hand people who make a mess :p

tcube

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Already have an Amzer TPU back case for the phone. So will most probably go in for the screen protection only. Thanks anyways :)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Well the gadgetz shield improves the overall phone grip, I had an Xperia T, applied on it and it literally changed the look of the phone.
I won't advise a full body if you have a matte phone, nope.

tcube

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm... The Amzer case creates a bit of bulk and provides better grip. Lumia 720 is too slim, dropped it once already. I might be the only one trying to make his phone thicker ;) But I may opt for the full body for future use.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm... The Amzer case creates a bit of bulk and provides better grip. Lumia 720 is too slim, dropped it once already. I might be the only one trying to make his phone thicker ;) But I may opt for the full body for future use.

The gadgetz doesn't add bulk to the phone :), its just a layer of scratch guard, also doubles your grip.
I have dropped my phone once :D, I will be getting it replaced and will apply gadgetz on the replaced one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb