Copilot Pro's GPT Builder bites the Microsoft Graveyard dust as the company 'prioritizes' refinement of core experiences

joshcsmith13

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
It would be helpful to know what "GPT" even stands for. I know, it's all the rage and Chat GPT has been all over the headlines for over a year, but how many of us actually know what GPT stands for, especially in this context? What is a GPT builder in CoPilot?? I don't need an in-depth explanation, but at least a "reminder" what we're talking about. (Our company just went through a trial run with CoPilot, and I'm wondering if this announcement will have any impact.)

Reactions: poglad

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
"Microsoft Graveyard" is not a thing, don't try to turn guilt away from Google by using it for MS too. Completely different.

poglad

Feb 6, 2021
Visit site
"Microsoft Graveyard" is not a thing, don't try to turn guilt away from Google by using it for MS too. Completely different.
If it's not a thing then it should be. There are some Microsoft products that really need to be sent there.

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
If it's not a thing then it should be. There are some Microsoft products that really need to be sent there.
Different companies, different thing. Google is the industry leader and has really no reason to shut most things down, especially things that work like Stadia.
Microsoft just has bad luck and the stuff they shut down is because it's not successful. Or like in this case, they deprecate things nobody uses. Which as in this particular case, are very very niche features.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap