Cortana In India

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Guys! After the GDR1 update for DP in lumia 520. I have got CORTANA displayed in it Even with my region being INDIA and language to English(India). On clicking Cortana it says " I am afraid, I am not available in your region". Are we expecting an other update to make this work, very soon? :shocked::sweaty:

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Guys! After the GDR1 update for DP in lumia 520. I have got CORTANA displayed in it Even with my region being INDIA and language to English(India). On clicking Cortana it says " I am afraid, I am not available in your region". Are we expecting an other update to make this work, very soon? :shocked::sweaty:

Ms may activate server for India after some time... Till then cortana roll only show up bing searches

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Just change the speech setting to English united kingdom. Leave other settings as India and it will work. Not fully featured compared to US Cortana but I think it will be backend updated in the near future

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm! Yup, There was a news about the Alpha phase of cortana into INDIA and Australia. Great to have her name here though :) .. Expecting a quick update . Will try Changing to United Kingdom

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Cortana is a speech personalized assistant. A feature in Windowsphone much more advanced to Siri and Google Now:amaze:

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Downloading Multiple updates today! Idk , I am like, I dont know who yo are, what yo are, But ill download yo and update :p

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
e9yryjub.png

People using Cortana in uk or in india nd using eng uk as language
They all r asking that y Cortana is not chatting
So Marcus just tweeted that as soon as gdr1 release completes
They will update d Cortana servers to make it work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads