Creators Update 15063 - Cumulative Updates master thread

th3cl3ric

May 20, 2017
Visit site
I have the same issue, I did a clean install of windows and still the same, other thing that happened to me was that my HD dissapear from time to time, but that was fixed updating the driver to the microsoft standar driver.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
KB4034674 OS Build 15063.540

This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:

• Addressed issue where the policies provisioned using Mobile Device Management (MDM) should take precedence over policies set by provisioning packages.
  • Addressed issue where the Site to Zone Assignment List group policy (GPO) was not set on machines when it was enabled.
  • Addressed issue where the AppLocker rules wizard crashes when selecting accounts.
  • Addressed issue where the primary computer relationship is not determined when you have a disjoint NetBIOS domain name for your DNS Name. This prevents folder redirection and roaming profiles from successfully blocking your profile or redirects folders to a non-primary computer.
  • Addressed issue where an access violation in the Mobile Device Manager Enterprise feature causes stop errors.
  • Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Windows Search Component, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Windows PDF Library, Windows Hyper-V, Windows Server, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows Subsystem for Linux, Windows shell, Common Log File System Driver, Internet Explorer, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
  • If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.

For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, please see the Security Update Guide.

Known issues
Installing this KB (4034674) may change Czech and Arabic languages to English for Microsoft Edge and other applications.
Workaround
Microsoft is working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
September 12, 2017—KB4038788 (OS Build 15063.608)

This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:

1. Addressed issue where the color profiles do not revert to the user-specified settings after playing a full-screen game.
  2. Updated HDR feature to be turned off by default in the OS.
  3. Addressed issue where you can't open the Start menu when you add a third-party IME.
  4. Addressed issue with scanners that rely on inbox driver support.
  5. Addressed issue in a Mobile Device Manager Enterprise feature to allow headsets to work correctly.
  6. Addressed issue where some machines fail to load wireless WAN devices when they resume from Sleep.
  7. Addressed issue where Windows Error Reporting doesn't clean up temporary files when there is a redirection on a folder.
  8. Addressed issue where revoking a certificate associated with a disabled user account in the CA management console fails. The error is "The user name or password is incorrect. 0x8007052e (WIN32: 1326 ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE)”.
  9. Addressed issue where LSASS is leaking large amounts of memory.
  10. Addressed issue where enabling encryption using syskey.exe renders the system unbootable.
  11. Updated the BitLocker.psm1 PowerShell script to not log passwords when logging is enabled.
  12. Addressed issue where saving a credential with an empty password to Credential Manager causes the system to crash when attempting to use that credential.
  13. Updates to Internet Explorer 11’s navigation bar with search box.
  14. Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where undo is broken if character conversion is canceled using IME.
  15. Addressed issue with the EMIE where Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer repeatedly switched between each other.
  16. Addressed issue where a device may stop responding for several minutes and then stop working with error 0x9F (SYSTEM_POWER_STATE_FAILURE) when a USB network adapter is attached.
  17. Addressed issue where some apps cannot be opened because the IPHlpSvc service stops responding during the Windows boot procedure.
  18. Addressed issue where spoolsv.exe stops working.
  19. Addressed issue where the Get-AuthenticodeSignature cmdlet does not list TimeStamperCertificate even though the file is time stamped.
  20. Addressed issue where, after upgrading to Windows 10, users may experience long delays when running applications hosted on Windows Server 2008 SP2.
  21. Addressed RemoteApp display issues that occur when you minimize and restore a RemoteApp to full-screen mode.
  22. Addressed issue that sometimes causes Windows File Explorer to stop responding and causes the system to stop working.
  23. Addressed issue that causes the Export-StartLayout cmdlet to fail when exporting the layout of tiles at startup.
  24. Addressed issue where the option to join Azure AAD is sometimes unavailable during the out-of-box experience.
  25. Addressed issue where clicking the buttons on Windows Action Center notifications results in no action being taken.
  26. Re-release of MS16-087- Security update for Windows print spooler components.
  27. Security updates to Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows shell, Microsoft Uniscribe, Microsoft Edge, Device Guard, Windows TPM, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, and Windows Virtualization.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
September 25, 2017—KB4040724 (OS Build 15063.632)

Improvements and fixes

• Reliability improvements and fixes for cellular connectivity.
  • Addressed issue in Microsoft Edge where on first launch after installing KB4038788, or periodically thereafter, users may observe performance issues or unresponsiveness until the next launch of the browser.
  • If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.

Jason77Jan

Oct 26, 2017
Visit site
I don't expierience any WEIRED things. In fact, this is my current Windows Version.
So far, I NEVER had any problem with it. My REDSTONE 2 version = PERFECT !!!

DO NOT INSTALL update = KB4041676 !!!!!!!!!!!!
It will mess-up, you're whole Computer !!!!!!!!!
Even games = PES / FIFA / ....

Update = KB4041676 did gave me a couple of 9 DESTROYING PC things !!!!!
I've lost 20 GB on = System Volume Info also !!!! Without any reason !!!

Latest update = a bunch of garbage !!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital