Customizing home screen icons/tiles

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I was wondering if there was a way to make custom tiles for existing apps? I'm talking stagnant tiles, not live tiles. Or at least the main icon for a live tile. For example if I wanted to change the main Facebook tile image to transparent is there a png or gif file that I can find and modify?

I have done this in the past with other mobile OS to have my own custom icon, but not sure if windows mobile allows it.

Thank you.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I was wondering if there was a way to make custom tiles for existing apps? I'm talking stagnant tiles, not live tiles. Or at least the main icon for a live tile. For example if I wanted to change the main Facebook tile image to transparent is there a png or gif file that I can find and modify?

I have done this in the past with other mobile OS to have my own custom icon, but not sure if windows mobile allows it.

Thank you.
You would have to install an app that has replacement icons. There are a few that have just that. For example, check out Transparent Tile+

It has more than 100 tiles you can replace. It's pretty cool.

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
You would have to install an app that has replacement icons. There are a few that have just that. For example, check out Transparent Tile+

It has more than 100 tiles you can replace. It's pretty cool.

Do live tiles still work with this? Meaning flip tiles?

Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12