cute girl at Starbucks with a SP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
That's where you whip out your phone and say "this is a great phone but it is missing one thing", when she asks what, answer "your number".

I thought the proper way to do that was to open up the people hub, create a new contact and go "would you fill out this survey for me?" ;p

RajeevT

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm way too old for this now, but I could definitely see striking up a convo with a guy rockin' an SP3.
You're never too old to be flirted with in a good natured way! :) There's this delivery guy at a local supermarket here who always flirts a bit with the ladies, even the elderly ones (just a bit of harmless fun, nothing serious, everyone involved knows it). Leaves them blushing sometimes but always in a great mood feeling appreciated and complimented, and is consequently in great demand and makes the best tips. I'm trying my best to learn from him. :)

I doubt it. A SP3 and a iPhone. She's a weirdo.
Cool, I like the slightly weird ones more. They're often game for anything.

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I saw a girl sitting outside Starbucks yesterday by herself with an HP laptop--no one else outside. On the way out, she was still there so I asked her if she wasn't allowed inside because she didn't have a MacBook. She giggled, but I also failed to ask for digits. It's an epidemic! :grin:

Man, that's the story of our lives...missed opportunities. On the other hand, you probably made her day. Good on you!

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like she may have a personality disorder, hot one min., and frigid the next.

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

MrA2Z

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Free marketing for Starbucks. Next time there should be a line under their revenue section "Revenue from SP3/WP users looking for cute babe"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss