Dell 5559 100% Disk usage Problem.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys,

When I start my Dell 5559 laptop, It took some time to load programs. Restarting system doesn't affect.

Here's the screenshot where I got 100% Disk usage and it didn't go low.

100-1.png

I also called Dell Support, they told me to Disable all services, but it doesn't work at all.
100-2.png

Is that w10 OEM OR hardware problem?

My Laptop is also in warranty and I don't need this piece after facing many issues from day 1.

Last edited:

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
not a hardware problem, when windows boots up it does sort of a registry scan of the HDD. if you have stuff like memory dumps and extra stuff it would take longer. Run a HDD cleanup program like CCleaner. it helps remove the extra stuff. then you should be fine.

I would also suggest running a complete system scan using Microsoft malicious software removal tool, to rule out any case of malware infection.

Last edited:

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
not a hardware problem, when windows boots up it does sort of a registry scan of the HDD. if you have stuff like memory dumps and extra stuff it would take longer. Run a HDD cleanup program like CCleaner. it helps remove the extra stuff. then you should be fine.

I would also suggest running a complete system scan using Microsoft malicious software removal tool, to rule out any case of malware infection.
Still scanning my laptop with malicious full system scan from 3.30hrs and not found a single infected file(I'll never recommend it to anyone) .

And leaving laptop idle eats battery from 10%-100%. Now plugged in charger and scanning still on its way.

Is battery backup of th2 worse than RS1 with w10?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happy