Developer preview problem

Igor Tomic

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
So I updated to wp 8.1 two days ago, and I had to reset my phone for cortana cause it got bugged. Now everything works except the developer preview program. I registered it again with the 8.0 sdk, it said it was,registered succsesfuly but when i go into the devwloper prev. Program on the phone, after i sign in with my microsoft acc i dont get the enroll button, only few words display about how i can be a developer.... Please help

Sent from my Lumia 520.

Faraaz96

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
So I updated to wp 8.1 two days ago, and I had to reset my phone for cortana cause it got bugged. Now everything works except the developer preview program. I registered it again with the 8.0 sdk, it said it was,registered succsesfuly but when i go into the devwloper prev. Program on the phone, after i sign in with my microsoft acc i dont get the enroll button, only few words display about how i can be a developer.... Please help

Sent from my Lumia 520.

If you don't find enrol button then you're already registered

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I had previously used the SDK to unlock my phone and enroll as well, but then un-enrolled and relocked the phone. When I unlocked my phone again to get the update today, I found that it no longer cared about being unlocked and required registration, so I ended up going with the App Studio registration method.

Alexis Priovolos

May 15, 2014
Visit site
did you found a solution with the app studio reg method?how can i do it?because at sdk says that i am registered but when i go to the preview program says that i have to register my phonr

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss