Did AT&T forget about us?

Gamely Lounges

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
2:10pm: Update status: downloading updates 93% ...
2:21pm: Starting the install.
2:30pm: migrating your data (step 2 of 5) 3%
2:42pm: first round complete and rebooting
3:00pm: ... and done.

Only one set of updates for me, apparently.
FM radio, glance, double tap, camera apps, color profile all seem to work fine.

Last edited:

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
its fine, Microsoft ******** me over on my Surface Tuesday so this will just be par for the course. Let's just brick all my ********** devices.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Came out of gears and migrating data now. Probably around 8 minutes. Sorry Inteller, hope it gets better.

B T C

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
My 920 says it's downloading updates, but it's 0% complete after about 30 minutes. I think the Wi-Fi connection where I'm located may not be the greatest. On the other hand, that may not be the issue.

Garp

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm on part two. Ran the first update, saw no real changes. Checked for updates again and now it's doing it's thing a second time. Perhaps one download is the MS update and the other is Nokia layering their update on top?

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I did it once.. the migrating took forever.. and didn't see anything new. Then I got another OTA notification, and now it's going. So maybe it's a multi-download install process?
That's what it is looking like for some. Mine downloaded, installed and migrated data but still shows 1314 for the firmware version and OS version didn't get updated. Second OTA update downloading now.

After the first update finished I could use Pro cam and other camera apps that were Amber only but couldn't use Glance or double tap.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Ok, weird...i finished the update, and I definitely still do not have amber. My OS version 8.0.10322 and nokia fw version is still portico. Do I have to do a second update??

edit: ok it found a second update

dferrari7

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
im not sure cuz after my first update I downloaded the nokia pro cam app and it let me do it. So who knows what the second one is for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap