Did AT&T forget about us?

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
So the interesting thing is, our firmware is 3046...so it seems like ATT got an earlier version of the firmware. I was expecting a whole new firmware that was going to fix all the amber bugs. Maybe it still is, but I still find it interesting that our firmware number is lower than many who received the update last month

OldDogSparky

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Since I've checked this thread roughly a million times, I felt the inner need to post a "Woot! It's now available!" message. Thank you for understanding. :)

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Updated and the first thing I did was try glance, color settings and the smart cam app.

Has anyone noticed that the Photos tile has reset to showing the default Windows Phone 8 photos?

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
OK, what I have noticed so far...

Glance (which had an update waiting in the store already)
Call & SMS Block
Double Tap To Wake
In Extras+Info there is a pretty Lumia Amber information link
FM Radio

Still playing though but no Data Sense that I can find

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm not able to switch the camera app after the first update, it only list the default camera as an option, does the second update fix this?

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Updated and the first thing I did was try glance, color settings and the smart cam app.

Has anyone noticed that the Photos tile has reset to showing the default Windows Phone 8 photos?

Yes, I noticed that but they seem to disappear after a bit and I can't find them in any folder on the phone or when connected to my computer.

Edit: My Photos Tile now shows my Favorites pictures again.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Please enlighten me as to the difference between having data sense and simply checking your account at att for data usage amount. Not trying to be a smart arse just want to know if one is so much better. thanks coming..

Apparently there have been issues with what providers say the data usage is and what is actually used by the phone/consumer. A data sense app would allow us to compare and keep the providers honest.

Mantraxalos

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Data sense also breaks down data usage by each individual app and how much data was downloaded over wifi or cellular. Its a wonderful program. It also stops cellular data at the limit you set so you don't exceed your monthly allotment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap