Didn't get the People app update

Ali AlAttab

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I got a Lumia 950 xl (no insider build) and I still didn't get the latest people app with the History section. Am I the only who didn't get the update or are there any other with W10M users who have the same problem?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I got a Lumia 950 xl (no insider build) and I still didn't get the latest people app with the History section. Am I the only who didn't get the update or are there any other with W10M users who have the same problem?

It's an app update via the store, check your pending updates if you don't have apps set to update automatically. If your update list is not populated then press the check for updates button.

Ali AlAttab

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Didn't work at all. I even went to the app and didn't find any update option.
Originally posted by TechFreak1
Originally Posted by Ali AlAttab

It's an app update via the store, check your pending updates if you don't have apps set to update automatically. If your update list is not populated then press the check for updates button.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb