Difference in German Xbox One than US

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Is there anything gonna be different in German XBox one ?

Becoz I am gonna order in amazon.de as it is cheapet than US amazon.

Will I miss anything in German XBox ?

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
The device is region free (until you select a region for the Blu-ray drive) but other than that, can't say. I haven't received mine yet. I know there's a region-selection to determine what content is in your area. Anyone here know if there was a language selection?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
They said that Germany's asinine energy laws are making it so that the console can't have the Kinect listening while the system is powered down, because of some legislation on vampire energy or something stupid. Electronics must be 100% free of energy consumption while powered off, meaning no cold-booting with the Kinect.

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
They said that Germany's asinine energy laws are making it so that the console can't have the Kinect listening while the system is powered down, because of some legislation on vampire energy or something stupid. Electronics must be 100% free of energy consumption while powered off, meaning no cold-booting with the Kinect.

Eeewww, I forgot about that...

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

so kinect voice commands are disabled on it ?

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel