Do Bing saves/bookmarks not transfer?

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I have an Android phone with the Bing app installed and my Microsoft account assigned to it. I have multiple saves/bookmarks that I access frequently. I've recently purchased an Android tablet and installed the Bing app there and use the same Microsoft account. However, when I go to view my saves / bookmarks there, it tells me I haven't saved anything yet. I would think that because I'm using the same account, I'd see the exact same list of saves/bookmarks that I see on my phone. Is there a setting I'd need to change so this syncs or is this feature just not available?

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Strange, if you sign in with the same account then saved bookmarks will definitely show in normal scenario. I suggest you open Edge app properties or Info and clear cache and also clear date then clear it from Ram. Now restart your device and open Edge, sign in again I hope this time your problem will be solved.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I have an Android phone with the Bing app installed and my Microsoft account assigned to it. I have multiple saves/bookmarks that I access frequently. I've recently purchased an Android tablet and installed the Bing app there and use the same Microsoft account. However, when I go to view my saves / bookmarks there, it tells me I haven't saved anything yet. I would think that because I'm using the same account, I'd see the exact same list of saves/bookmarks that I see on my phone. Is there a setting I'd need to change so this syncs or is this feature just not available?

Hmm Bing app? I thought they rebranded them to Microsoft Start. Can you share a screenshot?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa