Do MS consider Android O and IOS 11 features in making new features in Windows 10 upcoming updates?

jdmp10

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
To the question posed here, no, they don't need to consider the underpinnings of what those OSes are doing to dictate how they should proceed with their plans.

Their apps on both platforms have generally been good, I use Outlook, their Authenticator, OneNote, OneDrive, on both platforms with little to no issues. I'm sure MS will update their OneDrive on iOS to work with the new photo format (at least that's what I'm hoping for since I'm considering getting an iPhone 8).

But no one should have any hope that MS has any plans and I mean any plans of getting back into this general consumer mobile space. If a Surface Phone or Surface Mobile type of device is released, we all know the Surface line is strictly premium and targeting mostly professionals and not general consumers and I wouldn't expect it costing much less than $1K if not more. It will also be running full Windows not Windows 10 Mobile but with a cell radio.

John Blomeling1

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Do MS consider Android O and IOS 11 features in making new features in Windows 10 upcoming updates?

If they do it is only minimal at best. Here is a novel innovation, how about integrating all apps and programs to work on what ever platform be it Windows, Android, or IOS. This proprietary BS is going to force me to sooner or later to make a choice. One of you is going to win and the others are going to lose. Enough is enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap